• IsbaRUS staff members are checking their temperature on daily basis.
• They wash and sanitize their hands on regular basis.
• They are trained on health and hygienic rules protocol and have a test of Health and Hygiene Rules on regular basis (twice a month).
• A simple safety kit (facemask and sanitizer) can be provided upon request to a customer on arrival to Russian Federation. A branded safety kit can be arranged upon request.
• Negative COVID PCR-test is required 72 hrs prior to arrival into Russia.
• Masks are mandatory in public areas.
• All customers are checked for temperature on arrival, check-in formalities, in the restaurants, museums and some museums.
• Free sanitizers are displayed in public transport and public areas.
• In the museums/venues/art exhibitions etc every frontline staff member is to wear a mask and gloves.
• 1,5 m social distancing is to be maintained.