But overall the weather is warm and enjoyable from May to September, on the biggest part of the country the temperature in summer is around 20-22°C (68-70°F). The climate on the territory of the Country varies from maritime to continental and subtropical. The best time to travel to Russia is Summer however all four seasons have their own attractive side to see Russia all year round.
If you are looking for adventurous and memorable vacation, then visit Russia in winter. As Siberians say, "A Siberian is not the one who isn't afraid of cold, but the one who dresses up properly".
Average temperature in Winter/Summer:
• Moscow - 10°C (14°F )/22°C (70°F)
• St. Petersburg - 5°C (23°F )/18°C (65°F)
• Kazan - 15°C (5°F )/25°C (77°F)
• Murmansk - 20°C (-4°F )/18°C (65°F)
• Irkutsk (Baikal Lake) - 25°C (-13°F )/25°C (77°F)
• Vladivostok - 10°C (14°F )/18°C (65°F)